As an Enterprise Product Development Manager, you will be an entrepreneurial and innovative product leader with a user-centric mindset and proven experience in driving the product development process. You will collaborate with internal project stakeholders across sales, marketing, credit, legal, finance, compliance, operations and executive management to translate business needs into an effective product strategy. The enterprise product development manager is essential to ensuring CVS Health maintains its leading position in a highly competitive market. The Enterprise Product Development Manager position is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms and potential partnerships that allow us to deliver innovative experiences that improve the customer experience. The person will operate in a highly collaborative environment that follows the Extreme Programming (XP) methodology.
You'll own the product vision, strategy and outcome-oriented roadmap, prioritize product features and capabilities, and maintain a healthy product backlog (i.e. writing and accepting user stories). You'll spend each day collaborating with stakeholders, users, and a deeply dedicated team as you create amazing products.
As part of Platform Innovation, you will be leading innovative and bold initiatives aimed at transforming health care using the latest technologies and methodologies.
The Product Manager must have exceptional problem-solving skills, be an effective communicator that uses his/her abilities to successfully collaborate with others, able to lead and influence product conversations, build consensus among a wide range of business partners, and instill commitment from direct reports to deliver high performance results towards the development and execution of enhanced product offerings.
This role requires a high level of collaboration, in-office presence 5 days a week, and a willingness to question the status quo and passion for IT innovation. It is a hands-on product management position that works across the entire product lifecycle from product-market fit, experience design, implementation, delivery and post launch support.
In this position, you will:
• Be responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms and potential partnerships that allow us to deliver innovative experiences and that simplify customer experience
• Drive the product development process and collaborate with internal project stakeholders across sales, marketing, credit, legal, finance, compliance, operations and executive management to translate business needs into a product strategy that ensures we maintain a highly competitive market position
• Lead initiatives to streamline our digital ecosystem and development a scalable digital platform through multiple distribution channels
• Maintain documented competitive, market and customer needs analysis
• Define, update, and execute the product roadmap, constantly incorporating enhancements based on competitive analysis and in partnership with Sales and Business heads
• Research, document, and prioritize detailed product requirements to ensure that products meet business needs, performance objectives and deliver an exceptional customer experience
• Perform User Acceptance Testing
• Track key performance indicators and provide actionable insights to continuously improve product's performance and profitability
• In partnership with Marketing, develop and execute marketing plans for products under management
• Be a subject matter expert and thought leader of your products across the organization
• Direct supervisory responsibility of a staff of product managers of assigned product lines including interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance
• Ensure that staff of product managers under supervision are applying product development process best practices and that product development initiatives comply with CVS Product Development Policy, responsibilities and requirements
To be considered, you will need:
• IT or Digital Project Management, Business Analyst, or similar SDLC experience
• Strong conceptual thinking skills with an ability to proactively problem solve, recommend solutions and intuitively prioritize business issues in a large enterprise matrixed organization
• Demonstrated ability to build partnerships and foster collaboration and influence others
• Microsoft office suite with marked proficiency using PowerPoint and Excel
• Minimum of 5 years of IT or Digital Product Management or similar full SDLC experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in translating business needs and requirements gathering to IT or Digital Products
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• PBM, healthcare experience
• Excellent communications skills and proven ability to communicate effectively with senior management and business leaders
• Bachelors Bachelor's Degree preferred
• High School and equivalent experience in lieu of degree considered
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.