District Compliance Auditor-CA
- Sherman Oaks, CA
The District Compliance Expert is accountable for auditing stores on outdates, pricing and compliance within the region. DCE must be able to write store visit recaps along with district weekly recaps and effectively communicate with other DCEs in the region. DCE must be able to coach and train front store management and staff as needed.
• Attending training conducted by the Regional Compliance Coordinator detailing the audit process
• Conducting a full and thorough audit of all stores within his/her store alignment
• Maintaining a professional, ethical, and objective demeanor throughout the audit process
• Assuming the role of “trainer” when issues are identified during the audit and assisting the store management team in understanding the expectations and how to improve their compliance with these expectations
• Communicating with the DM regarding all audit findings
• Consulting his/her RCC with any questions that may surface during the audit process
• Communicating the audit results to the RCC for tracking purposes
• Providing the Store Manager with hard copy of the completed audit form
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the management in a district setting
• Must be knowledgeable in daily process i.e. price changes, AMM, disposition grids
• Must have an understanding of OSHA and Hazardous Waste Compliance
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
• Ability to display a commitment to promoting team spirit and working collaboratively to achieve team goals
• Ability to travel to up to 50% of the locations within the Region
• Position may require a flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top