Data Science - Retail Analytics - Senior Advisor
- Woonsocket, RI
The Data Science - Retail Analytics - Senior Advisor role is responsible for the following:
- Provide technical expertise in building and maintaining artificial intelligence product in cloud environment
- Build scalable solutions as part of artificial intelligence pipeline
- Collaborate with IT/Engineering to ensure proposed solutions are implemented/supported
- Ensure implemented solutions within production meet design requirement
- Build Machine Learning pipelines and train models
- Work in code notebooks
- Build & validate models
- Monitor & retrain models
- Monitor and bug fix solutions
- 3+ years’ experience - Computer Science, Programming skills
- 3+ years’ experience - Probability and Statistics
- 3+ years’ experience - Data Modeling and Evaluation
- 3+ years’ experience – Experience with Big Data and Machine Learning in cloud environment (Azure/Databricks experience strongly)
- 3+ years’ experience – Expert programming skills in at least two of the following: Python, R, Scala, Spark or Java. Strong preference for Python/Spark/Keras
- 2+ years’ experience - in applying supervised, unsupervised and semi-supervised learning techniques
- 2+ years’ experience – Building Machine Learning pipeline ( data ingestion, feature engineering, modeling including ensemble methods, predicting, explaining, deploying and diagnosing over fitting )
- 3+ years’ experience - in model selection and sampling
- 1+ years’ experience - deep learning and neural nets (strong preference for experience with Keras)
- Deep knowledge base in Machine Learning and in- depth expertise in applying automated solutions in Decision Optimization/Workflow processes.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Experience in retail or loyalty programs preferred
MS of PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related engineering or information sciences discipline and in lieu of a MS, a BS and 4+ years of experience will be considered.
CVS will sponsor for this position
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top