- Hartford, CT
Looking for opportunities to use cutting edge technologies to construct data pipelines to analyze petabytes of data? Interested in working with data scientists to generate analytical insights that help members make the best decisions for the individual care needs?Aetna data engineers work with data scientists side by side to optimize our ability to engage with members to help them make better healthcare decisions via campaigns. A common campaign for us would include a number of predictive models that identify specific members to message at specific moments, a suite of creative tactics with varying behavioral economics principles to deliver content, and the use of a large number of channels and apps in a highly coordinated and journey based fashion - all deployed by our own team through the experimentation platform that we've developed.
• Integrates data from a variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality and accessibility standards.
• Collaborates with data scientists to integrate algorithms and models into automated processes.
• Design and implement scalable, configurable and self-learning marketing campaign platform
• Uses expertise, judgment and precedents to contribute to the resolution of moderately complex problems.
• 3 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
• Ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sources.
• Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging analytical problems.
• Experience with bash shell scripts, UNIX utilities & UNIX Commands.Knowledge in Java, Python, Hive, Cassandra, Pig, MySQL or NoSQL or similar.
• Knowledge in Hadoop architecture, HDFS commands and experience designing & optimizing queries against data in the HDFS environment.
• Experience building data transformation and processing solutions.Has strong knowledge of large scale search applications and building high
Master's degree or PhD preferred. Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Machine Learning, or related discipline.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top