Customer Service Representative - Specialty
- Redlands, CA
The CVS Health Specialty Pharmacy is building an Inbound Pharmacy Service team to support our specialty patients who are in need of life sustaining medications. We are hiring Customer Service Representatives to work in our inbound call center to make the connection and ensure timely delivery to those patients reaching out.
Through your skills and knowledge, you will be able to help our patients on their path to better health. Typical calls include prescription refills, order status, and insurance coverage.
Our pharmacy has a high-energy culture and are passionate about providing excellent customer service with empathy while resolving the patients' questions on the first call. If you get satisfaction by knowing that you have helped someone, apply today.
Do you have at least 6 months of customer service experience working with customers/patients (in a fast-paced, metric environment)? Do you have strong computer skills and a passion for helping others? CVS provides the training and knowledge to set you up for success. We also offer incredible advancement opportunities so you can grow within the pharmacy or move to another role within CVS Health. If you take care of our patients, we will take care of your career.
Our application process is 2 simple steps.
1. Apply on line.
2. Take our Virtual Job Tryout to fast track the recruitment process and start your career with CVS!
• One year experience in a customer service role or one year pharmacy experience
• Six months work experience with Windows-based applications like Windows, Microsoft Office, internet navigation, and email applications
• Computer keyboarding experience, skills and aptitude
• Valid CA pharmacy technician license
• Prefer six months experience handling and resolving a high volume of complex customer needs over the phone
• Prefer Healthcare work experience and familiarity with benefits, insurance, prescriptions
• National Pharmacy Technician Certification
• Verifiable High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top