CVS has a new opportunity within Customer Support in Chandler, AZ! The Customer Care Representative (CCR) is an important role in that the representative will be the first-line of contact with our customers, setting the tone for how our company and services are experienced. In response to COVID-19, we will offer immediate temporary Work from Home opportunities if you qualify. Qualifications include, but are not limited to, living within 75 miles of 2700 W. FRYE RD. CHANDLER, AZ 85224 maintaining your own internet with approved speed requirements and a secure work space free from distractions. Adherence to HIPAA and governmental compliance is required in this role.
In order to be successful in this role you will be promoting a positive team environment, continuously evaluating and identifying opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the participant experience and aligns to the goals and objectives of the company. We'll need you to professionally handle a high volume of complex inbound calls and may also include correspondence to include emails, faxes or written letters. Also, you'll ensure questions and issues are resolved both promptly and accurately and in a manner that participants are able to understand while thoroughly and efficiently gathering information, assessing and fulfilling the caller's needs, and providing education along the way. You will collaborate with internal and external business partners to provide solutions by taking responsibility for following through and bringing outstanding issues to closure on the initial contact with the participant.
This is a full time/ 40 hours a week job. The current shift and schedule is Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 6:00pm. There is a potential for overtime on Saturdays from 7:00am - 2:00pm.
We have an extensive training program to ensure your success on the team. They provide participants with the right information at the right time to help them make better decisions about their health and health care. The fast-paced deadline-driven position requires attention to detail and the ability to multitask. Are you up for the challenge?
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a comprehensive list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
• One year experience in a customer service role or one year pharmacy experience
• Six months work experience with Windows-based applications like Windows, Microsoft Office, internet navigation, and email applications
• Computer keyboarding experience, skills and aptitude
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• 1+ years of call center experience
• Prefer six months experience handling and resolving a high volume of complex customer needs over the phone
• Prefer Healthcare work experience and familiarity with benefits, insurance, prescriptions
• Verifiable High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent Preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.