Cloud Infrastructure Architect (CoE), Senior Advisor
- Burlington, VT
As a Cloud Infrastructure Architect, you will lead the end-to-end delivery and operations of cloud services to the CVS Health enterprise. The Cloud Center of Excellence (CoE) Architect is essential for ensuring we are effectively setting cloud enterprise standards for CVS Health with an optimized operational model. The Cloud CoE Architect position is responsible for driving the strategy and architecture of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud services across Azure, GCP and AWS.
As part of the Hybrid Cloud Enablement organization, the Cloud CoE Architect will involve constant evaluation of new cloud products and vendor solutions to recommend the best end-to-end solutions for the enterprise. The Hybrid Cloud Enablement organization will need the Cloud CoE Architect to be a proven leader in cloud technologies who is looking to change how we consume public cloud to drive our business goals.
Additional Responsibilities of the Cloud Infrastructure Architect:
• Leads design of new Cloud technologies by partnering with application teams
• Design and implement target cloud platform for migrations at scale
• Defines and document public cloud adoption best practices and strategies
• Evaluates cloud technology alternatives and makes a case for the best approach. Hands-on proof of concept work will be required in IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud products
• Develops design diagrams and corresponding documentation to set enterprise best practices for cloud adoption
• Manages relationships with application & infrastructure teams and prioritizes multiple projects as they go from design into production
• Collaborate with teams across the company to build complete cloud offerings
• Design high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) and backup strategies to meet application objectives
• 10+ years of IT experience
• 5+ years of experience in Cloud technologies including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
• Experience in relevant computer languages (i.e. Python)
• Experience with cloud infrastructure components and applications
• Experience working with APIs.
• Experience with Micro-service architectures and Container platforms
• Experience with cloud implementations with and public cloud infrastructure concepts
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top