- Woonsocket, RI
As a Billing Coordinator, you will be working as part of a close knit, high energy team. Each individual on the team specializes in different areas, and work together effectively in order to make the whole greater than the sum of the parts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Review and work billing work queues in EPIC.
• Responsible for validating insurance exclusions and packages.
• Must be able to understand what is and what is not contractually covered within each individual insurance contract.
• Track and work accounts that cannot be worked in EPIC.
• Responsible for identifying issues, potential problems, and trends within the work queue.
• Review and work daily self-pay report.
• Other duties as required
• 1 or more years of experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
1+ years of medical billing Experience or HealthPlan Claim
• Experience with EMR and Practice Management systems
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top