- Hartford, CT
Aetna is seeking an Application Developer to help support the Enterprise Commercial Sales. This candidate will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of our SalesForce.com implementation including planning, coordination, development, and implementation of updates or reconfigurations. This role is responsible for ensuring the end state of the project meets business objectives, and that all deliverables and due dates are met. This project uses a highly collaborative process which requires strong partnership across the technology team.
- Develops business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, test processes and release management
- Works directly with business customers and technical team to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution
- Provides solution and integration development with Salesforce including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment
- Leads the integration of business processes across disparate systems designs, and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications
- Participates and/or leads on Aetna AIS CoE team in defining development, release management and coding best practices, tools, standards and methodologies
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members
- Demonstrates ability to influence stakeholders to meet objectives
- Serves as the technical expert on Salesforce.com technologies (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com)
- 3+ years' experience in a hands-on technical leadership position
- Java and/or .NET experience required
- Salesforce Certification(s)
- Advanced Administrator, Advanced Developer, or Technical Architect
- 3+ years' experience with Salesforce.com in a development and/or configuration capacity
- Strong understanding of SOA design
- Hands-on experience with design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform (declarative customization, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Components, data modeling, integration, and data migration)
- Integration platform design and implementation experience (Boomi, Jitterbit, Informatica)
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top