Advisor, Campaign Targeting Architect
- Hartford, CT
The Enterprise Analytics Campaign Targeting Advisor will be responsible for collecting requirements, configuring, executing, and validating on CRM communications under a highly collaborative environment with multiple internal business partners. This position has a high impact on communication programs that drive interventions to a base of over 80M members. Your day-to-day function will include manipulating data to develop target lists for member communications based on business requirements and working with the business team to manage overall program delivery of projects and operational files for multiple programs. You will be responsible for a set of programs and work with team members to deliver solutions. This activity requires a high-comfort level with building queries in SAS, SQL and CRM tools.
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the role and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
The position is expected to:
• Manipulate data to develop target lists for member communications based on targeting requirements. This activity requires a high-comfort level with building queries in Relational Database Management System using SAS/SQL language or Campaign Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
• Provide technical leadership, guidance and standards to targeting development teams in support of campaigns. May require you to actively facilitate technical discussions, reconciling differing opinions and driving the decision-making process.
• As a subject matter expert, work with business analysts, business users and database developers to explain how CVS Health data supports strategic initiatives.
• Work with other team members on interactions with business partners to vet data requests, explore options and solve problems. Escalating to management when appropriate.
• Perform quality assurance on data files to ensure flawless execution and provide recommendations to process/SOP to enhance quality.
• Take an active role to ensure requirements and designs are clearly defined for communication operational projects.
• Participate and provide leadership on multiple projects of varied complexity (moderate to complex) simultaneously.
• Document and maintain procedures and queries necessary to prepare data based on targeting requirements and variations in data sources. Define ways to identify issues before they occur.
• Apply problem-solving and analytical skill in conjunction with SAS and/or SQL language in order to find and identify quality assurance checks on data (from initial delivery to final merged data) in order to ensure data accuracy.
• Work with other senior team members and business partners, including project managers, print production, client account managers, and communications product managers, to assist on the flawless execution of data requests by asking appropriate questions and manipulating data accordingly.
• Troubleshoot/research data-related issues and recommend corrective actions.
• 5+ years of professional experience with relational databases using SAS such as: data manipulation, data conversion, query generation, import and export processes, and report generation.
• 2+ years of professional experience with a Campaign Relationship Management (CRM) tool such as Teradata Relationship Manager (TRM), Aprimo Relationship Manager (ARM) or IBM (Unica) is a plus.
• 5+ years of professional experience with SQL and SAS programming.
• Able to interpret instructions, ask analytical questions, validate report/query information, and detect flaws in requests or suggested methodologies.
• Understanding of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and process methodologies.
• Able to identify root causes of problems, develop and implement solutions, incorporate business needs and consult with management as needed. Includes business considerations in analysis and offers direction to keep projects aligned.
• Solid mathematical/statistical baseline primarily with fractions, percentages and proportional relationships.
• Ability to work on multiple projects/assignments concurrently under aggressive deadlines.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work with team members or independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to provide instructional guidance to team members both technically and within the PBM industry.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field of study or application development experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top