Advisor - Analytic Consulting
- Woonsocket, RI
CVS is a Fortune 5 company embarking on a journey of evolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization and loyalty program. This is a top initiative within the company, and we have a team dedicated to recruiting the best talent in the world to help propel us to this goal. The company has already invested in state-of-the-art technology and scaling of our loyalty program, now we are focused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest to add in our existing Analytics team and help deliver on this initiative.
CVS Health's Enterprise Analytics (EA) team is seeking a Front Store Analytics Advisor, Solution Strategist who will take a hypothesis-driven approach to surface consumer and campaign insights that can be turned into actionable growth plans. The role will be responsible for owning the creation and management of the experimental design for Loyalty and Personalization strategy and analytical solutions that enable quick strategic actions to drive the ExtraCare business. You should have strong hands-on analytical experience and toolkit, out-of-box problem solving abilities with a solid foundational understanding in A/B Test design and statistical analysis and evaluation.
You should be able to quickly transform data into actionable customer centric insights in energizing environment. The ideal candidate should be detailed oriented with the ability to quickly understand complex situations, manage multiple urgent tasks at the same time and have a proven track record of communicating in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect.
This position is based out of our Woonsocket, RI office and will report to Sr. Manager of FS Analytics, Enterprise Analytics, with consistent exposure to Sr. leadership in Loyalty and Personalization and Enterprise Analytics.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develops analytical insights, creates and implements the experimental design and measurement plan to optimize Loyalty and Personalization strategy - this includes A/B test design and monitoring test design and developing recommendation for the strategy's learning agenda.
• Works with our business partners (internal and external) to define requirements and develop solutions for data/reporting needs.
• Drives campaign optimization testing roadmap, and helps the implementation from pre-test analysis, to test design to execution support, to statistical measurement and post-test analysis and synthesizing the results/recommendation.
• Leads strategic customer analytics projects, including business problem solving, guidance on methodologies
• Develops analytical framework to support the business problems from data acquisition to creating measurement methodology and tracking metrics.
• Utilizes SQL, SAS, R, and Python (or any other statistical analytical tools) to develop data driven analytics and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to communicate the insights across organization
• Be a subject matter expert of our retail/POS data.
• Builds presentations related to solutions for the test design and measurement plan.
• Be able to explain the complex measurement concept and analytical results well through use of visualization and storytelling.
• Partnering with business partners to bring the data to life through practical business use cases.
• Helps guide, train and develop a team of analyst that are working toward developing best in class experimental designing and measurement solutions.
• 5+ years of CRM analytics experience in 1:1 targeted campaign environment, preferably involving experimental designs setup
• 3+ years of hands-on experience of data analysis, using any of quantitative analytics tool (SQL, R, python etc.)
• 2+ years of experience working in retail analytics with a track record of delivering insights and business impact
• 3+ years of working experience with A/B testing and experimentation design in CRM or Retail Marketing
• Solid understanding and hands-on experience/knowledge of experimentation designing and statistical hypothesis/significance testing
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• Strong problem structuring/solving skills - including data structuring, quantitative reasoning, and mathematical analysis to examine and interpret data
• Highly proficient use of SQL, SAS, Teradata, Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint for data extraction, manipulation, and analysis and communication. Analytical mindset with detail orientation is a must
• Experience presenting analytical findings to audiences at all levels
• Ability to concisely explain complex analytical finding to non-analytic peers and internal customers
• Experience working across multiple functional team in an organization to achieve a joint goal. Stewarding and managing expectations, timelines and presentation/delivery of results.
• Excellent communication skills to communicate complicated mathematical problems to business partners.
• Experience with wide variety of Advanced Analytics techniques; Statistical analysis including Statistical modeling experience is preferred
• Experience with multiple data platforms including clouding base and terabyte level database such as Azure Data Lake is a plus but not a must
Bachelor's degree in Marketing analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
Master's degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top