Accounts Receivable Coordinator, Senior
- Woonsocket, RI
As a Accounts Receivable Coordinator, Senior, you will be working as part of a close knit, high energy team. Each individual on the team specializes in different areas, and work together effectively in order to make the whole greater than the sum of the parts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with Minute Clinic Business Development team during new client on-boarding/contracting and when any issues experienced with current clients arise.
• Provide representation when needed for the special offer accounts receivable to internal, external, and clients to clearly relay situational occurrences and provide support when needed.
• Manage internal communications with Minute Clinic finance and accounting managers, sr. managers and directors.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining accurate fee schedules in Athena.
• Solely responsible to communicate discrepancies within EPIC and Athena.
• Create, process, and organize special offer invoices to ensure bills are paid and received in a timely manner.
• Create and manage manual posting deposit batches when payments are received and track to ensure monies are posted correctly.
• Responsible for identifying issues and potential problem clients and escalate to Director.
• Support the billing call center and 3rd party billing team for all special offer inquires.
• Effectively manage the entire special offer accounts receivable to support the reduction of key metrics including DSO, percent of aged invoices, and bad debt.
• Review daily reports to determine if services are within the contracted special offer and either update account or bill patient/insurance.
• Contact external clients and establish reason for past due balance. Make arrangements for payment to bring the account current and follow up to ensure obligation is satisfied.
• Perform a continuous audit of special offers between all systems to ensure account receivable and customer records are always up-to-date and accurately reflect invoices, payments, balances, customer information, etc.
• Review and perform adjustments in an accurate and timely manner.
• Represent Minute Clinic Billing to all special offer clients.
• Identify and implement process efficiencies; including automation or workflow enhancement opportunities to reduce manual efforts, improve productivity, and overall collections.
1 or more years of Medical Billing Experience or health plan claims adjudication experience
2-3 or moreYears of Medical Billing experience or health plan claims adjudication experience
Technical Certificate in Medical Billing
Experience with Athena Practice Management
EPIC EMR Experience
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top