Accounting Analyst, PBM
- Woonsocket, RI
The Accounting Analyst - will support the Pharmacy Benefit Manager's (PBM) accounting organization. The purpose of this role will be to record, reconcile and analyze Specialty and other PBM Revenue Cycle transactions. This role allows you to gain valuable accounting experience within the healthcare space.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Analyst include:
1. Assist in the achievement of an accurate and timely month end close, which includes recording journal entries and month-end reporting.
2. Perform account reconciliations.
3. Collaborate cross functionally with finance teams, providing analysis that drives strategic decision making.
4. Support Internal and External Auditors as they complete the financial statement and internal controls audits.
5. Assume ownership of several financial reports.
6. Update entity-level control documentation and perform testing of key internal controls.
7. Ensure the integrity of reported details within your functional area.
8. Ad-hoc accounting/finance projects.
1 or more years of Excel experience
- 1+ years of working experience preferably in Accounting or related fields.
- Robust working knowledge of Accounting principles
- Quick learner with time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
Bachelor's Degree required, concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top