Senior Client Success Manager
- Train clients on our software, with a focus on tying our technology to their business objectives
- Answer client questions in an insightful and informative way that helps marketers become smarter about our platform and excel at their jobs
- Develop and nurture client relationships at the executive level, and strategize and advise clients on best practices to increase their marketing and social media footprint
- Work with our Account Management team to identify key opportunities to renew business and strategize ways to upsell new products into your existing accounts
- You have a degree and a minimum of 6+ years of experience in a client-facing position in tech/digital media/startups/SaaS
- You know how to command a room of senior leaders and high level executives - you’re confident, mature, charismatic, and polished
- You are obsessed with social media, and keep abreast of trends within the industry and digital marketing sphere
- You have razor-sharp precision when it comes to tracking and understanding details
- You are “sales-minded," and enjoy navigating even the most complex organizations to find new opportunities to grow business within your accounts
Curalate enables brands to take the visual content that surrounds them and use it to improve the discovery of products, services, and information in any place that people engage with brands. Curalate currently works with hundreds of the world’s leading brands and powers visual discovery for millions of consumers, daily.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.
Back to top