Senior Client Solutions UK
- Manage your team’s substantial--but achievable--quota by driving renewals and identifying upsell opportunities
- Know your accounts inside and out and forecast your pipeline accurately
- Provide creative strategies to grow existing business and drive platform adoption, tying the Curalate platform to client business objectives
- Stay abreast of industry trends and serve as a thought leader to your clients, identifying use cases and best practices tailored to your client’s goals
- Develop deep client relationships and partner closely with Client Partners to grow the Curalate footprint across the client organizations
- Track leads and all communications through Salesforce
- You have a minimum of 6+ years of experience in a client-facing position in tech/digital media/startups/SaaS
- You’re team oriented and enjoy collaborating with your peers to to meet team quotas
- You build relationships to close deals and clients think of you as a “partner,” not just a vendor
- You are tech savvy, people savvy, creative, and you have strong communication skills
- You know how to command a room of senior leaders: you're confident, mature, and charismatic
- You’re able to juggle multiple tasks, priorities, and external stakeholders simultaneously
- You strategically identify new opportunities to grow business within your accounts
- You have startup experience!
Curalate enables brands to take the visual content that surrounds them and use it to improve the discovery of products, services, and information in any place that people engage with brands. Curalate currently works with hundreds of the world’s leading brands and powers visual discovery for millions of consumers, daily.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.
Back to top