Senior Client Partner - Philadelphia
Curalate is looking for seasoned senior SaaS sales people with a demonstrated ability to sell solutions (not products), close deals, crush quotas, play nice in the sandbox, and have the agility to thrive in a hyper-growth, early-stage environment.
You'll be talking to digital marketers and e-commerce executives at some of the world's most notable brands and agencies and selling a product that helps these brands unlock the power of their images to grow engagement, traffic and revenue. Most importantly, you love technology and have proven experience driving new business in SaaS software.
It's go time and the opportunity is tremendous!
- Execute inside and outside sales calls/demos
- Creatively and efficiently prospect into prominent brands (own the entire sales cycle)
- Know your deals inside and out and forecast accurately
- Develop creative sales strategies to grow new business
- Meet, or better yet exceed, your substantial--but achievable--quota
- Track all sales activities in Salesforce.com
- You have 4+ years of experience selling SaaS software
- You have 8+ years of experience solutions selling
- You know how to successfully navigate complex, enterprise deals
- You live and breathe tech, digitial, and social
- You’re money motivated and aggressive quotas excite you
- You’re a hustler with a demonstrated ability to hit and exceed your numbers
- You build relationships to close deals and clients think of you as a “partner,” not just a vendor
- Your communication and presentation skills are exceptional
- You just want to win!
- You have startup experience!
Curalate enables brands to take the visual content that surrounds them and use it to improve the discovery of products, services, and information in any place that people engage with brands. Curalate currently works with hundreds of the world’s leading brands and powers visual discovery for millions of consumers, daily.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.
Back to top