Salesforce Operations Administrator/Analyst
Are you a Salesforce fanboy/fangirl who wants to join an agile startup at the top of its game? If you are obsessed with creating efficiencies and excited to own the accuracy and ongoing optimization of Salesforce.com data, Curalate is looking for you!
In the role of Salesforce Administrator/Analyst you will be responsible for record cleanliness, data accuracy and general administration support for all Salesforce users. You’ll be exposed to high-level Salesforce initiatives across all business units and will enjoy a very transparent environment where knowledge sharing and learning is encouraged beyond your immediate responsibilities.
- Create ad-hoc reports and dashboards for go-to-market teams
- Support Sr. Salesforce Administrator with development projects
- Manage mass updates to Salesforce records
- Monitor data accuracy and integrity
- Create and maintain a data dictionary and process documentation for users and internal teams
- Proactively resolve and/or escalate user issues
- You have 3-5 years’ experience as a Salesforce System Admin or Salesforce Business Analyst
- You’re no stranger to creating workflow and validation rules, reports, dashboards
- You’ve even dabbled in flows and process builder
- You’re highly organized and detail-oriented; some may say you’re borderline OCD
- You’re flexible, have a sense of urgency, and able to pivot quickly to support a growing organization
- You’re a fast learner and can hit the ground running
- You’re resourceful and love a challenge
- You’re passionate about finding ways to improve team efficiency
- You love processes and systems (Salesforce in particular)
- You consider yourself an expert in Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc..)
- You are a Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
Curalate is a leading marketing technology company that enables brands to sell online more effectively. The Curalate Discovery-Driven Commerce Platform is currently in use by over 800 of the world’s most loved brands including Urban Outfitters, Neiman Marcus, Sephora and J.Crew, and touches hundreds of millions of consumers, monthly. With Curalate, brands grow engagement and revenue, at scale, utilizing images and videos from a wide variety of sources, including User Generated Content (UGC). Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram and has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle and London.
No recruiters, please.
Meet Some of Curalate's Employees
Faisal works with designers and engineers to create quality products. He oversees the entire product development process at Curalate, ushering each product from its initial ideation to market.
Back to top