Sales Operations Data Analyst
Curalate is seeking a passionate, business-savvy and technically-minded Sales Analyst to join our Sales Operations team. Today, our software-as-a-service product empowers over 850 of the world’s most recognized and innovative brands to create intelligent visual content that is redefining the way millions of people discover the world around them.
As a Sales Analyst, you will work primarily with our sales data to identify business trends and build forecasting models to help us make truly data-driven decisions. We will trust you to find, diagnose, and fix discrepancies in our data, suggest ways to enrich it with third-party solutions, and contribute to best practices for data analysis and visualization.
As part of the Sales Operations team, you will have input on business process design in Salesforce to ensure high quality data, making downstream analysis more powerful. Ultimately, you will help optimize our business operations, use rigorous analyses to uncover insights in our data and drive decisions that will impact the course of our business and fuel our phenomenal growth.
- Work with AWS Redshift + Mode Analytics to extract, analyze, visualize and interpret data
- Harness data to forecast and project both short and long-term trends in our business, and provide strategic insights
- Define, implement, document, and audit key performance indicators
- Create dashboards and reports to help Sales Operations explore data and help identify opportunities for optimization, improvement and growth
- You have 2+ years of experience in a Data Analyst or similar role
- You have experience analyzing and visualizing data in Python
- You have proven experience and ability to develop complex SQL queries
- You’ve worked with visualization platforms, e.g. Mode Analytics, Looker, etc.
- You have the ability to tackle big, sometimes poorly defined problems
- AWS Redshift
- Salesforce, particularly Salesforce API and SOQL querying
- You have worked in a high-growth SaaS company
- You have experience supporting Revenue/Sales Operations
Curalate enables brands to take the visual content that surrounds them and use it to improve the discovery of products, services, and information in any place that people engage with brands. Curalate currently works with hundreds of the world’s leading brands and powers visual discovery for millions of consumers, daily.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.
Back to top