Do you love working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with cutting edge technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to bridge the gap between clients and technology in a rapidly changing space? Curalate is looking for a Project Manager to work directly with our growing client-base (more than 850 of the word’s loved brands, and counting!) and our internal teams to manage complex technical projects end to end.
Our ideal candidate is a social-media savvy technology-lover with a sense of humor, who can quickly learn new technology and ensure smooth implementation of customizable frameworks. If you’re a hyper organized go-getter with an uncanny ability ‘talk tech’ with non-technical folks, we’re looking for you!
- Work closely with our Engineering team to launch projects on time while exceeding client expectations
- Clearly communicate complex technical concepts with non-technical client contacts
- Stay one step ahead by anticipating clients’ needs, as well as the needs of internal teams
- Manage a multitude of projects at once, ensuring that all details are gathered and clearly communicated
- Review PSD files and ensure details and specs are in place for handoff to internal developers
- QA initial development builds and effectively communicate required changes to engineering team
- Manage timeline for development and communicate any changes proactively to clients to ensure successful project launches
- You have 2+ years Technical Project Management or related experience
- You’re a master at meeting deadlines and thrive when handling multiple projects at once
- You’re upbeat, friendly, and superb at managing clients, particularly in high pressure situations
- You’re incredibly organized, detail-oriented, process driven, and resilient
- You’re self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent with exceptional problem solving skills
- You're scrappy, think on your feet, get tech, and communicate effectively
Curalate enables brands to take the visual content that surrounds them and use it to improve the discovery of products, services, and information in any place that people engage with brands. Curalate currently works with hundreds of the world’s leading brands and powers visual discovery for millions of consumers, daily.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.
Meet Some of Curalate's Employees
Maria works closely with Curalate’s clients to make sure they’re using all of the company’s tools and solutions that ensure the success of their marketing campaigns.
Back to top