Product Manager - Seattle
As a Product Manager at Curalate, you'll join a close-knit team of engineers, designers, researchers and support peeps to build the future of visual commerce.
We're not hiring project managers; you'll be given substantial feature ownership on products that sit at the intersection of big data and computer vision.
You’ll gather complex needs from across the company, collaborating closely with our founders and as well as Customer Success, Account Management, Sales and Marketing evangelizing your product vision through customer research, data analysis and the strength of your convictions. You’ll balance shipping truly innovative advances with keeping our promises to existing customers.
We're not religious about process methodologies; we believe in using iterative processes that work for the moment and holding retrospectives to improve how we work over time.
- People enjoy working with you, and you bring out the best in your team.
- You’re fascinated with how people engage with software both in their personal lives and at work.
- You obsess over data and growth. You love digging into data and extracting meaningful insights to make smart product decisions. Ideally, you have a background in statistics or analytics.
- You have a good sense of which features are essential for a product launch and which ones can be scaled back or done later, and you focus the team on the key priorities.
- You delve deep into technical requirements, appreciating their complexity but expressing them in clear, concise ways.
- You're hyper-organized, practical, and love finding new ways to do things faster and better.
- You write clear user stories and specs and test your product like a champ.
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management, program management or a related field
Meet Some of Curalate's Employees
Faisal works with designers and engineers to create quality products. He oversees the entire product development process at Curalate, ushering each product from its initial ideation to market.
Back to top