Curalate is looking for a passionate and experienced Product Manager to join our team. Over the past four years, we've established a reputation as thought leaders around the visual web and innovators around socially-powered business. We've done a lot with virtually no formal product management. The opportunity in front of us is massive -- and to take full advantage of it, we'll need to build a world-class product management organization.
As a Product Manager at Curalate, you’ll be both managing the long-term roadmap as well as acting as the feature lead for our various active product initiatives.
- Work with founders to document the long-term vision into a coherent roadmap
- Translate long-term vision into actionable short-term and medium-term roadmaps
- Write goldilocks specs -- enough to get the feature built, no more
- Be a product evangelist, getting the team excited about what we are building and driving enthusiasm among product, engineering and marketing teams
- Work with design and engineering teams to
- Research feature feasibility and cost
- Review specs (functional specs, wireframes, and visual designs)
- Keep products on track by rapidly removing roadblocks
- Identify, gather, and analyze success metrics
- You have a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Degree from a top tier school
- You have 3+ years in a software product management at a large tech company or exceptional startup and at least 5 years of work experience overall
- You have a track record of shipping successful, customer-facing products on time
- You have experience with the full software development lifecycle
- You are passionate about enabling socially-powered businesses
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
Meet Some of Curalate's Employees
Maria works closely with Curalate’s clients to make sure they’re using all of the company’s tools and solutions that ensure the success of their marketing campaigns.
Back to top