Product Design Intern
As a Product Designer Intern at Curalate, you'll support a close-knit team of engineers, product designers, product managers, researchers and support peeps to build the future of visual commerce.
Product Designers embody the vision of the user through the interface. You’ll help solve problems based on user research, while bearing business objectives in mind. You’ll help identify, investigate, and validate opportunities and ultimately assist in shipping design solutions.
You’ll be paired with a mentor, who will work closely with you to give detailed guidance on a number of projects, and help you develop key design skills.
- You’ll help design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and smart
- You bring out the best in your team and eople enjoy working with you
- You’re fascinated with how people engage with software both in their personal lives and at work
- You're inspired by partnering with product designers, product managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to help oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- You take broad, conceptual ideas and assist in turning them into something useful and valuable
- You give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- You understand the value of building and maintaining a living style guide
- You're hyper-organized, practical, and love finding new ways to do things faster and better
- You stay up to date on current themes, trends, and technologies in user experience design
- You're a rising college senior, enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program at a Philadelphia-area university
- You have the ability to think at a high level about a complex, social product, and explain the rationale for new features and changes
- You have a portfolio of design projects, with the ability to design products systematically, interactively, & visually
- You have experience with visual design, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies on layouts, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and colors
Curalate is the leading visual content monetization platform and a partner to 800 of the world's leading brands. We make it easier for consumers to discover brands across the digital ecosystem and, using the power of visual content, make it more compelling for consumers to buy. We’re a passionate team of visual thinkers, makers, and storytellers dedicated to helping brands create discover, activate, and measure visual connections with consumers. And we’re building something really powerful.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.
Back to top