Calling all masters of organization and all champions of the details, Curalate is looking for a polished, independent, multi-tasking Office Manager to run our buzzing Philly office and help support our NYC office needs. If you’re a driven, positive, self-starter ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work making Curalate even more amazing, then you may just be the one we are looking for!
- Greet all visitors and make them feel at home
- Perform administrative duties including scheduling, mailing packages, and more
- Coordinate travel for job candidates and new hires
- Manage new hire onboarding experience
- Lead the planning and execution of office events, lunches, weekly in-office happy hours, team building activities, and off-sites while staying within budget
- Keep the office tidy, organized, and well-stocked with food, drinks, and supplies
- Support the People team with any tasks and projects that may arise.
- You have 1-2 years of experience as an Office Manager
- You’re a superstar multi-tasker with stellar problem solving skills
- You’re tech savvy and know your way around computers, printers, and conferencing equipment and are an expert with the Google product suite (ex. Hangouts, Chromebox)
- You’re enthusiastic, super organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a people-person with great communication skills and love to save the day
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity, are flexible, and relish in wearing a lot of hats
- You love social media and are obsessed with tech!
Curalate is the leading Social Commerce solution, enabling brands and retailers to use social media to sell more effectively online. With Curalate, any image or video can be easily turned into a storefront enabling consumers to discover products they never knew existed. Curalate's digital storefronts were visited over 700MM times in 2018 and drove hundreds of millions of dollars in incremental eCommerce revenues for the 1,100 brands and retailers who use Curalate.
No recruiters, please.
Back to top