Marketing Operations Manager
Curalate is seeking a collaborative, out-of-the-box-thinker to join our marketing team and help us scale our demand generation, customer acquisition, and pipeline expansion through technical execution and marketing automation efforts.
You’ll be owning the execution of key conversion programs for Curalate, our marketing automation tool (Marketo), and have significant influence in the decisions that help to grow and scale our business. This role is critical to increasing onsite conversions, delivinering key insights on inbound and outbound channels, and ultimately growing a business that supports over 1,000 of the world’s most notable brands.
- Own the execution of key conversion programs for Curalate, including end-to-end management of webinars (planning, promotion, day of execution) and managing paid search firm.
- Analyze targeted display and email sponsorship opportunities, and build defensible programs around best-fit opportunities.
- Liasing between inbound and outbound channels and delivering key website visitor insights to help us build a highly responsive outbound sales team.
- Own day-to-day management of Marketing Automation platform (Marketo).
- Be part of a team that’s focused on increasing onsite conversions by being a vocal participant in our conversion-rate optimization program, finding ways to promote high-performing guides and webinars, and refining our chatbot experience.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of Demand Generation, Customer Acquisition, or Marketing Operations experience (SaaS company preferred)
- You are well-versed in marketing automation (Marketo experience preferred, but experience with HubSpot, Pardot, and Eloqua will also be considered): you’ve run nurture campaigns, triggered campaign creation and performed advanced segmentation and reporting
- You are seamlessly able to translate customer insights into successful digital marketing programs
- You love creating engaging content for lead generation (email copy, ad copy, and landing page copy)
- You love data and can speak to improving metrics such as ROAS and CAC
Curalate enables brands to use social content and social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands and retailers use Curalate to turn images and videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, and emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram and has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle and London.
No recruiters, please.
Back to top