Head of Product Marketing
Curalate is looking for a charismatic leader to manage, drive strategy and redefine the Product Marketing function at our fast-paced organization.
This is an incredible opportunity to aid our product team through crafting innovative go-to-market strategies and by owning product-market penetration, positioning and revenue. As our Head of Product Marketing, you will manage a team of product marketers and execute product launches from conception to launch, harnessing your desire to truly understand our customers and driving them to the Curalate solutions that meet their needs.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced product marketing leader and manager who understands how to drive growth, tie marketing initiatives back to business objectives and who has successfully enabled organizations to tell their story through all product, marketing, and sales channels. If you are a stellar communicator with a creative mind, as well as a bias for execution and results, this may be your dream job.
- Hire and lead a team of top-notch product marketers and work to develop their skills and internal career paths
- Understand our customers inside and out, including how they buy and their buying criteria; Identify and keep abreast of key market trends across regions and customer segments; become an expert on our competition, provide market intelligence across teams and drive differentiation of our products
- Own GTM and all strategy around new product and feature launches, crafting compelling messaging with product vision, priorities, and our roadmap in mind; manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan, defining KPIs that are tied to overall business goals
- Drive all product positioning through messaging and core market differentiation; ensure positioning is consistently filtered through all channels of communications, internal & external (e.g. sales materials, website, PR, Media and Industry Analyst briefings, etc.)
- Develop pricing and packaging strategies, working collaboratively with finance, sales, product and marketing leaders
- Create sales enablement tools and product collateral such as sales decks, one-pagers, video demos and website copy; contribute thought leadership content in the form of blog articles, whitepapers, eBooks, web pages, speaking engagements etc. to support demand generation campaigns and sales cycles
- Lead all organization-wide product trainings, ensuring that sales, client success, account management and other relevant teams clearly understand and are able to articulate value propositions, product positioning and key differentiators
- You have 8+ years of product marketing experience, with 3+ years as a product marketing leader (you have managed teams before) inside a winning tech company or startup
- You have strong domain expertise in B2B SaaS technology, always have a pulse on the competition and are ready with solutions to outmaneuver them
- You have proven success taking software products to market, driving innovative strategies around messaging, positioning, pricing, product and market differentiators
- You are charismatic and enjoy leading cross-organization trainings, arming teams with brilliant sales enablement tools and ensuring that they are set up to win
- You have a strong bias for execution and know how to roll up your sleeves and get $hit done
- You are highly strategic, capable of engaging in in-depth business and marketing-related discussions with senior executives and you lead by influence
- You have a strong track record of building strong relationships with media and industry analysts
- You are an outstanding communicator (writing and speaking) with excellent time management, project management and people management skills
Curalate enables brands to take the visual content that surrounds them and use it to improve the discovery of products, services, and information in any place that people engage with brands. Curalate currently works with hundreds of the world’s leading brands and powers visual discovery for millions of consumers, daily.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.
Back to top