Director of Sales
Curalate is expanding it's footprint in EMEA and opening a London office! Because of this, we are looking for a seasoned, strategic sales Director with a proven track record of building and leading dynamic sales teams in Europe, selling directly to word-class brands and their agencies.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience (10+ years) in managing enterprise/strategic/key accounts sales, with focus and demonstrated success selling directly to brands in the EMEA region. Additionally, you will come to the table with existing VP and C-level relationships in marketing and digital media plus have experience navigating large complex organizations. Only industry game-changers, influential, charismatic leaders and critical-thinkers need apply!
- Lead teams of Client Partners (sales executives) to identify and close new business opportunities with enterprise-level accounts in EMEA
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in new business and recurring sales revenue
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to close complex sales deals and widen revenue streams within existing and new clients
- Refine and adapt a go to market strategy to achieve revenue goals and pipeline objectives, including direct and indirect models
- Raise marketplace awareness of Curalate value proposition and solutions
- Act as a thought leader to customers to demonstrate how the Curalate platform will deliver ROI
- Actively participate in client meetings and assist in negotiating enterprise deals
- Partner with executive team to help understand market dynamics and new opportunities
- Be the liaison for understanding market and client needs across other functional teams (e.g. marketing, product and engineering) within Curalate
- Provide clear and motivational leadership around culture, operations, inspiration and accountability
- Hire and retain sales talent for a growing team
- You have 10+ years Enterprise/Strategic/Key Accounts Sales experience in the EMEA region
- You have the demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships and engage in strategic conversations with senior and C-level executives
- You have 10+ years of selling to senior marketing decision makers across Retail, CPG, Travel, Automotive and Media
- You have experience selling alongside agencies and partner media companies alike
- You have outstanding presentation and communication skills with internal and external parties
- You have a thorough knowledge of digital media and marketing challenges including customer lifecycle marketing
- You have a strong financial acumen with ability to support budgetary and profitability objectives
- You have a demonstrated track record of exceeding quotas and driving complex sale cycles with numerous stakeholders and buyers
- You have a proven track record of closing six and seven figure deals
- You have superior analytical and creative thinking skills; entrepreneurial spirit and you are a “doer"
- You are flexible and have the ability to adjust quickly to changing demands or strategies
- You have a sense of urgency in everything you do
- You are comfortable traveling up to 40-50% of the time
Curalate enables brands to take the visual content that surrounds them and use it to improve the discovery of products, services, and information in any place that people engage with brands. Curalate currently works with hundreds of the world’s leading brands and powers visual discovery for millions of consumers, daily.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.
Meet Some of Curalate's Employees
Maria works closely with Curalate’s clients to make sure they’re using all of the company’s tools and solutions that ensure the success of their marketing campaigns.
Back to top