Director of Finance & Strategy
Curalate is seeking an inquisitive, data-driven, and entrepreneurial Director of Finance & Strategy who will be responsible for analyzing and leveraging data to lead our business strategies across a dynamic and fluid organization. As part of our finance team, you will own Curalate’s operating model, analyze deals and capital allocation decisions, while focusing on our long-term financial strategy.
Your ideas matter, and you should be prepared and excited to share your guidance with our managers and executive team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain real-life, in-depth business operating experience as you’ll be working closely with teams across the organization on a variety of challenges and opportunities.
In addition to owning the accurate tracking and forecasting of operational and financial metrics, we’ll lean on you to:
- Provide strategic guidance using analytics initiatives such as business/economic/financial modeling, product/competitive landscape benchmarking, GTM Strategy formulation, pricing/packaging design, and CLTV analysis
- Work closely with department leads to provide analytical support, assist with optimizing resource allocation, and proactively identify operational improvements
- Use SQL to mine and analyze data in order to provide leadership with learnings and recommendations
- Build elegant models to explain and glean insights from complex relationships between variables
- Track metrics that drive valuation and analyzing the impact decisions have on it
- Analyze deal terms and negotiations with strategic partners and clients and propose creative solutions to reach a goal or maximize an outcome
- Manage our spend to support our plan to reach and maintain profitability, report on company performance, and create board materials
- You have 7-10 years of progressive experience in analytical roles that involve budgeting/planning, financial modeling, and decision analytics (for example: FP&A, investment banking, venture capital, management consulting, private equity)
- You’re an Excel wizard, and can create easily digestible models, charts, and decks
- You have an exceptional ability to drive cross-functional initiatives and discussions across an organization.
- You eagerly solve big fuzzy problems and complex data sets
- You have a MBA Degree
- You are experienced with SQL and Keynote
- You’ve thrived in a high-growth SaaS tech company
- You’ve worked closely with executives and have led cross-team initiatives
No recruiters, please.
Meet Some of Curalate's Employees
VP of People
Jackie recruits and develops talented employees, a role which entails preparing training programs, continually investing in the entire staff, and ensuring that people are happy and productive.
Back to top