Copywriter - New York
Are you one of those take-charge individuals who sits at the crossroads of being able to police the brand voice, crank out a new marketing guide, and think strategically about our content direction? Do you relish in creating inspiring, educational content that not only informs current clients, but drives prospective clients to products they can’t live without? If so, we are looking for you!
This is an incredible opportunity to aid our marketing and brand teams through crafting a wide variety of innovative content that supports the Curalate brand. Our ideal candidate is an experienced copywriter who can come in and make an impact on our existing work and elevate it to the next level as our products grow. We are looking for someone who is hyper-focused on details. Want to prove you’re that person? Add the word “shenanigans” to your cover letter. You thrive in high-pressure, fast-paced environments and you handle stress like a champ. If you are a stellar communicator with a creative mind, as well as a bias for execution and results, this may be your dream job.
- Own and evolve the Curalate brand voice while keeping that voice consistent across all channels
- Responsible for quality control across various content and teams
- Create and update engaging content for thought leadership, sales enablement and lead generation (blog posts, case studies, contributed articles, one-pagers, guides, internal & external email copy, website copy)
- Execute around a strategic plan and measure content against identified KPIs
- You have a bachelor's degree (BA in Journalism, English or Communications is a plus)
- You have 3+ years working experience
- You have experience in writing for multiple platforms (i.e. blogs, social media channels, e-mails)
- You have brand and/or b2b experience
- Your written and verbal communication skills are top notch and you work seamlessly with multiple stakeholders across departments
- You have startup experience
- In addition to your resume and cover letter, please submit three writing samples or a link to your portfolio.
Curalate enables brands to take the visual content that surrounds them and use it to improve the discovery of products, services, and information in any place that people engage with brands. Curalate currently works with hundreds of the world’s leading brands and powers visual discovery for millions of consumers, daily.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.
Back to top