Client Support Engineer
Do you love working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with cutting edge technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to bridge the gap between Technology/Engineering and Business/Product? Curalate is looking for a for a Client Support Engineer to work directly with clients and our internal Curalate teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues, consult clients (over 800 of the world’s most loved brands) on a wide range of technical questions, and carry out operational work requests on their behalf. .
Working cross-functionally with nearly all of our teams, you will carry out custom technical tasks (product feeds, small to complex queries, data analysis, etc) and strategic initiatives to drive change within our organization!
Our ideal candidate is analytical (loves Excel!) and can bounce seamlessly between business conversations with marketers and client success to solving complex technical problems which require the ability to write basic code. You also have the ability to think critically and generate reports based on key insights from client data.
- Respond to client support tickets in a timely manner, prioritizing and tracking work-requests against target SLA’s
- Act as a technical consultant for clients on software bugs, general support and best practices
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Development, Client Success and Sales teams on the implementation of new features and design decisions, relaying data-driven feedback to all teams
- Collaborate and communicate said challenges with other support & software engineers to generate strategic solutions and update client resources through daily standups, team retrospectives, etc
- Answer client questions in an insightful and informative way that helps marketers excel at their jobs and become smarter about our platform
- You have a minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience in a client-facing position
- BS/BA Degree in a related field
- You excel at problem solving both from a technical and strategic perspective
- You've used JIRA or other ticketing tools
- You have experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- You're scrappy, think on your feet, get tech, and communicate effectively
- You have experience with Amazon Web Service, Regex, and Google Analytics
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
Meet Some of Curalate's Employees
Maria works closely with Curalate’s clients to make sure they’re using all of the company’s tools and solutions that ensure the success of their marketing campaigns.
Back to top