Client Support Associate
Do you love working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with cutting edge technology? Are you fanatical about customers and interested in an innovative and fast-growing industry with the world’s largest brands? Ideally you love to be a part of a team, demonstrate client empathy, are analytical and looking for professional growth.
A Curalate Client Support Associate (CSA) is a critical part of the Support Engineering team, providing first class services to address a wide-range of customer requests and issues. The CSA is not only the face of our organization, but is a critical thinker and subject matter expert providing not only answers to questions, but educates users on best practices and workarounds on all Curalate functionality from troubleshooting to simple and advanced workflows.
Our team is quick to identify trends & patterns with the overall end-user experience and provide data driven feedback to our Product Development teams and provide continuous updates to our Help Center / Knowledge Base content to streamline repeat questions.
This is a great opportunity to work hands on with clients and bridge the gap from end-user to product. The Client Support Associate performs the following tasks:
- Become a Curalate subject matter expert (SME)
- Answer wide range of client support requests and best practices
- Troubleshoots prospective application bugs
- Work closely with Support Engineers on deeper technical troubleshooting
- Prioritize and track support requests against target SLAs
- Maintain client facing Help Center / Knowledge Base by updating and writing new help documentation for existing and new Curalate functionality
- Keep support tickets organized and categorized correctly to optimize data driven feedback to relevant Product teams
- Test new features going through product release workflow
- Collaborate with other Support Engineers including daily standups, team retrospectives, backlog analysis sessions and more
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a client-facing position
- BS / BA Degree in a related field
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Understands client empathy
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Has the ability to provide not only resolutions, but solutions
- You enjoy working in a very collaborative and team friendly environment
Gold Stars: Google Analytics
Meet Some of Curalate's Employees
Jackie S.VP of People
Jackie recruits and develops talented employees, a role which entails preparing training programs, continually investing in the entire staff, and ensuring that people are happy and productive.
Back to top