Client Solutions Manager
Curalate is looking for a Client Solutions team member with a demonstrated ability to grow relationships, drive client health metrics, and thrive in a scaling company. You'll be talking to partners at some of the world's most notable brands, building relationships with executives and decision-makers, and driving adoption of a product that helps grow brand affinity, social engagement, and revenue.
If you are an experienced, kick-ass communicator, who takes pride in coaching and helping clients succeed, then you’ve happened upon your dream job at Curalate!
- Manage your substantial--but manageable--health goals by driving towards clear health metrics
- Know your accounts inside and out and keep your status notes and next steps up to date (via Salesforce)
- Provide creative strategies to grow existing business and drive platform adoption, tying the Curalate platform to client business objectives
- Identify areas of opportunity to upsell and grow revenue
- Collaborate with Account Managers on your key clients
- Stay abreast of industry trends and serve as a thought leader to your clients, identifying use cases and best practices tailored to your client’s goals
- Develop deep client relationships to grow the Curalate footprint across the client organizations
- Track leads and all communications through Salesforce
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in a client-facing position in tech/digital media/startups/SaaS
- You’re team oriented and enjoy collaborating with your peers
- You build relationships to grow business, and clients think of you as a “partner,” not just a vendor
- You are tech savvy, people savvy, creative, and you have strong communication skills
- You know how to command a room of senior leaders: you're confident, mature, and charismatic
- You’re able to juggle multiple tasks, priorities, and external stakeholders simultaneously
- You strategically identify new opportunities to grow business within your accounts
- You have startup experience!
No recruiters, please.
Meet Some of Curalate's Employees
VP of People
Jackie recruits and develops talented employees, a role which entails preparing training programs, continually investing in the entire staff, and ensuring that people are happy and productive.
Back to top