Client Solutions Manager
Curalate is looking for a Client Solutions team member with a demonstrated ability to train, support, and onboard clients effectively. You'll support partners at some of the world's most notable brands, build relationships with executives and decision-makers, and drive adoption of a product that helps grow brand affinity, social engagement, and revenue.
If you are an experienced, thoughtful communicator, who takes pride in coaching and helping clients succeed, then you’ve happened upon your dream job at Curalate!
- Successfully onboard your clients during their first 90 days, ensuring they are healthy and engaged with our platform.
- Know your accounts inside and out and keep Salesforce up to date with your status notes and next steps.
- Use your product expertise to provide the best support possible to clients.
- Provide creative strategies to drive platform adoption in order to help clients achieve their business objectives.
- Collaborate with Account Managers on your key clients and work with other internal teams to develop best practices.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and serve as a thought leader to your clients, identifying use cases and best practices tailored to your client’s goals.
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in a client-facing position in tech/digital media/startups/SaaS
- You’re team oriented and enjoy collaborating with your peers
- You build relationships to grow business, and clients think of you as a “partner,” not just a vendor
- You are tech savvy, people savvy, creative, and you have strong communication skills
- You know how to command a room: you're confident, mature, and charismatic
- You’re able to juggle multiple tasks, priorities, and external stakeholders simultaneously
No recruiters, please.
Back to top