Sr. Vice President for Retail Sales and Operations
Senior Vice President for Retail Sales and Operations
The Senior Vice President for Retail Sales and Operations position is responsible for develop and execute strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for Curacao.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Under the direction of the EVP of Retail develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational requirements in conjunction with other VPs.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Implements approved distribution strategies.
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Customer Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
This position is directly responsible for leading District Managers, Operational Director and indirectly responsible for Store General Managers, Assistant Store Managers and all employees within the division.
This position operates in a high professional office environment, this position is a member of the leadership team and is expected to perform at a high level
This position requires frequent travel between all of our stores (CA, AZ and NV)
Required Education and Experience
The ideal candidate will be a solutions-oriented, collaborative, and innovative leader able to build and develop a positive working environment. The qualified candidate must have knowledge of Sales, P&L, Marketing, Purchasing, Advertising, Vendor Relations, Strategy, Finance and Logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bilingual and Bi-cultural – English and Spanish
Back to top