Seasonal-Retail Customer Service Sales Support Specialists (Orange County stores)
Retail Customer Service Sales Support Specialist (Seasonal)
Curacao is the most exciting Department Store format, Consumer Electronics Retail business in the Southwestern United States! Our 100,000 + square foot retail stores offer a huge selection of the latest consumer electronic products. Curacao ranks among the top 100 Electronics and Appliance Retailers in the U.S., larger than many nationwide companies whose stores number in the thousands. This feat is made possible by Curacao’s unique relationship to its customers. Curacao gains momentum with each passing year and plans to enter markets in many new cities over the next decade. The key to our continuing success, however, is the caliber of our associates and the outstanding service which we provide.
Curacao is seeking Seasonal Retail Customer Service Sales Support Specialists who are bilingual in English/Spanish to support our Retail team for the Holiday Season! Come in and be a part of our energetic culture! As a Curacao Bilingual Support Specialist you will play a key role in enhancing our image as the #1 Consumer Electronics Retailer. You will be expected to engage customers with an outgoing, positive attitude which reflects respect and professionalism. Retail Associates act in full compliance with all policies, processes and directions. Will help us to maintain clean, neat and professional presentation standards within the department. Hiring for the Anaheim and Santa Ana stores.
- Upholding Curacao Standards.
- Ensuring that the store is clean and neat while our customers are shopping.
- Supporting the sales team.
- Filling the floor with merchandise and supplies.
- Providing Great Customer Service in English and Spanish.
- Professional Attire at all times.
- Areas may include: Sales Floor, warehouse, operations, security.
Join us and be a part of how Curacao will make “Black Friday” history!
- At least 1 year of Previous Retail Sales/Consumer Electronics experience.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be Bilingual Spanish/English.
- Cheerful Smile!
- Must possess at least Intermediate Computer skills/knowledge.
- Friendly and upbeat attitude!
- Flexible Schedule- must be able to accommodate a retail schedule which includes late evenings, weekends and holidays- (no exceptions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Must have Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Consumer Electronics or Furniture Product knowledge a big Plus!
- Must be Technology driven and a quick learner for purposes of product knowledge.
- Previous experience Sales experience in the Wireless Industry (Cell phones) is a big plus!
- Competitive pay. Company discounts!
- Being part of the most successful Consumer Electronics Retail Team in the U.S.!
- Possibility of becoming a Permanent team member based on performance!
Back to top