Samsung Shop in Shop Associate
As a Samsung Sales Associate for La Curacao, the primary Responsibility is to perform his/her duty in a way that exceeds our customer’s expectations. Also, to display ones knowledge and expertise of all Samsung products. Customer Service at La Curacao is our number one objective. Each Service Desk Agent plays an important role in reaching this objective by providing the best Customer Service possible in a friendly and courteous manner.
As a Member of the La Curacao team, the Samsung Shop in Shop Associate’s goal is to create a superior experience for the customer while in the presence of the service counter. Along other responsibilities, the sales associate’s duties include the following:
- Addresses issues and answers questions for customers bringing in merchandise for return, exchange or repair. This requires the following:
- Listening and responding to customer questions in person and over the phone.
- Accepting merchandise up to 50 pounds at the service counter.
- Moving the merchandise to and behind the counter of inspection and testing.
- Understanding the “Return to Vendor” manual and the Policies of La Curacao to decide if the product must be sent to repair or sent back to the manufacturer.
- Test and tag merchandise to determine if it is in working order. This requires training in the following:
- Completing training on basic product knowledge and hookup.
- Hooking up products to check their operations.
- Imputing information into the computer to create a “Service Order”.
- Trouble shooting to determine if customer education is the solution.
- Maintaining the highest level of merchandising standards expected of Curacao’s retail stores. The Samsung staff person will be required to do the following:
- Maintain the Samsung Network Operational
- Use available resources and Curacao personnel
- Maintain product tables clean and presentable
- Maintain the interconnectivity of all the products with the SIS as designed
- Maintain the presentation of other Samsung products in their respective departments up to standard
- Communicate and partner directly with available Samsung resources to achieve the merchandising and messaging goals of the SIS
- Communicate and collaborate with the rest of the store so that these standards are maintained by the rest of the store.
- Wear the SIS specific attire daily except on special where we may have season specific instructions
- Maintain the planogram as collaboratively set by Curacao and Samsung
- Sales accessories to customers. This requires:
- Training on generating sales contracts in the computer system.
- Recommending the appropriate accessory for the customer’s needs.
- Explaining the use and proper hookup to the customer.
- Completes all other responsibilities as may be assigned to any member of the staff.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read and understand simple instructions, short correspondence or memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively and communicate information in a one-to-one and small group situation to customers or associates. Spanish is required.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The Samsung staff person will also be required to share his/her knowledge and expertise with the rest of the staff and support the categories represented within the SIS, There will be a component that measures how effectively he or she shares that knowledge and tools available to him as a result of having direct contract with Samsung and related resources.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
A valid Driver’s License Preferred, Work Documents.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duty of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, use of hands and fingers to feel, or handle objects and or tools. This position requires that the associate be able to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and peripheral vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently working near moving mechanical parts and equipment. This job at times may be stressful due to high workload. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Must have completed high school and some college is preferred.
Back to top