Retail Sales and Customer Service Specialist
Curacao is the most exciting Department Store format, Consumer Electronics Retail business in the Southwestern United States! Our 100,000 + square foot retail stores offer a huge selection of the latest consumer electronic products. Curacao ranks among the top 100 Electronics and Appliance Retailers in the U.S., larger than many nationwide companies whose stores number in the thousands. This feat is made possible by Curacao’s unique relationship to its customers. Curacao gains momentum with each passing year and plans to enter markets in many new cities over the next decade. The key to our continuing success, however, is the caliber of our associates and the outstanding service which we provide.
Engages customers with an outgoing, positive attitude which reflects respect and professionalism. Retail Associates act in full compliance with all policies, processes and directions. Achieves all goals using the disciplined compliance of Art Of The Sale and with full honesty and integrity. Takes complete ownership of personal development and growth. Will maintain clean, neat and professional presentation standards within the department.
- Develop and maintain a loyal customer base by delivering and resolving customer issues. Required to thank each customer by name at the end of each transaction.
- Utilize advanced selling techniques to meet all sales goals and metrics. Be a top performing sales super star!
- Provide an extraordinary customer service experience for everyone who enters our stores.
- Help to make Curacao the number one Electronics Retailer and the highest rated retail service company in the Southwestern United States.
- Build customer loyalty, by ensuring that all customer questions are answered and all customer needs are met in order to satisfy customers so that they will confidently recommend Curacao to friends and family.
- Supports, embraces and participates in appropriate training and development classes.
- Understands the importance of developing product knowledge. Must become an expert in product knowledge.
- Complies with company customer service standards and policies at all times, which includes, but is not limited to our Customer Engagement Policy and Hugging Your Customer philosophy.
- Required to smile at customers.
- Required to find solutions for customers including determining the right person to resolve customer issues.
- Takes complete ownership in personal growth and development.
- Required to achieve all goals.
- Will flawlessly execute “Art of The Sale” and successfully sell step ups and accessories.
- Responsible for the understanding and execution of the highest honesty, integrity and ethical practices at all times.
- Responsible for understanding all promotions and properly communicating them to customers.
- Will maintain the department in a professional, clean and neat manner to include but not be limited to display of merchandise, quality of presentation, clean and professional signage, workstations and department free of clutter, dirt, tape, etc.
- Responsible for the prevention of loss or damage of merchandise.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Outgoing, positive attitude. Enthusiastic.
- High energy level.
- Enjoys being with and working with people.
- Coachable. Willing to learn.
- Excellent ability to communicate to customers.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Flexible schedule/ability to accommodate retail schedule which includes working night’s weekends and holidays.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School Diploma (or GED).
- Minimum of 1 year of Retail Sales experience (preferably in consumer electronics) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- English and Spanish
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Meet Some of Curacao's Employees
Product Manager, Major Appliances
Bernardo keeps store inventory at optimal levels. With respect to his role, the adage “Un panadero sin pan no vende”—a baker without bread does not sell—is appropriate.
Back to top