Strengthen revenue and profitability while supporting the company goals through the discovery and delivery of innovative digital experiences that support shopping across the entire customer journey. Partner with all key stakeholders (IT, Visual Design, Marketing, and Operations departments) to build alignment and collaboration necessary to design and deliver best in class digital solutions and optimized fulfillment and operations performance that drive sales while elevating the brand. Execute “best in class” in eCommerce product management methodology.
- Manage all aspects of our ecommerce departments’ sales, lending platform and back office web tools.
- Manage and enhance our ecommerce business model.
- Lead an ecommerce team to constantly improve key performance indicators and the customer experience in line with the brand and company vision.
- Grow our ecommerce sales across all channels.
- Manage all ecommerce vendor relationships including SaaS partners and 3PL’s.
- Continually enhance the online product catalog utilizing inventory on hand and through 3PL.
- Collaborate with a team of developers with clear scopes and deliverables.
- Continually enhance our omni-retail strategy in collaboration with brick & mortar store executives to ensure a seamless customer experience throughout the shopping journey.
- Manage the development backlog and opportunity backlog to consistently innovate in ways that improve the business.
- Optimize shipping and logistics operations for both inbound inventory and outbound fulfillment
- Oversee and improve alternative fulfillment operations, including ship-from-store and in-store pickup.
- Act as the liaison between the Digital Department, Marketing, Merchandising and Consumer Credit and Operations teams to ensure a seamless customer experience across all touch points.
- Establish and conduct continual discovery cycles for the product that maximizes customer insight, site data, industry trends and the full resources of the product team.
- 5-7 years of eCommerce experience, including product management, mobile and app specific experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
- Project management skills and the ability to research and coordinate information efficiently
- Extensive knowledge of B-to-C and B-to-B eCommerce best practices and strategies
- Familiarity with ecommerce operations and fulfillment processes
- Experience with ship-from-store, in-store pickup and omni-channel inventory management a plus
- Strong understanding of web design, programming and analytics tools
- Ability to maintain flexibility
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency with Google Platform, Omniture Site Catalyst and any other operations & logistics platforms a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to present to Executive Team, excellent attention to detail, highly-organized and ability to multi-task
Back to top