Cosmetics / Beauty / Fragrance Advisor
Our Cosmetics / Beauty / Fragrance Advisors set the standard for excellence in the cosmetics and fragrance industry by providing exceptional customer service and achieving sales goals on a daily basis. As a Cosmetics / Beauty / Fragrance Advisor you will have the opportunity to help our customers to look and smell their best every day and you'll make one-on-one connections with customers to learn their sense of beauty and style.
- Initiate service consultations to determine the customer's preferences and buying/service needs; explain and demonstrate use of cosmetics through actual application
- Partner with Assistant Store Manager and Product Manager to identify business driving opportunities and stock needs
- Develop a repeat-business customer base in order to regularly communicate: upcoming events, new merchandise receipts and product replenishment to increase incremental sales
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
- Leverage product knowledge to increase sales by educating and assisting the customer in making the best choice
- Attend product training classes and seminars
- Achieve counter goals
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by ensuring proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock as well as good housekeeping standards
- Perform other customer-facing duties as needed
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. 1 – 2 years of previous cosmetic and/or fragrance sales experience
- Communication Skills: Ability to effectively communicate in English and Spanish with and present information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers, and all levels of management
- Reasoning Ability: Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and also standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 40 lbs.
Curacao is a top 50 retailer in the U.S. proudly serving the Hispanic and Latino community for over 38 years with a wide selection of products and low monthly payments. With our 12 superstores in Southern California, Arizona and Nevada, we have served millions of our customers with world class service, easy financing and access to the best selection of premium brands in electronics, appliances, furniture, fashion and cosmetics, and much more. Beyond a store, Curacao offers services that fit your lifestyle, including international money transfer, delivery to Mexico and Central America, and a complete travel agency. Everything you need in one place!
Meet Some of Curacao's Employees
Product Manager, Major Appliances
Bernardo keeps store inventory at optimal levels. With respect to his role, the adage “Un panadero sin pan no vende”—a baker without bread does not sell—is appropriate.
Back to top