The Accountant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability, and financial reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis and other special projects as assigned.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger.
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Completing data backups.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- attention to detail and accuracy
- planning and organizing
- strategic thinking
- strong communication skills
- information and task monitoring
- problem identification and analysis
- judgment and problem-solving
- Advanced Computer Skills – Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, word, etc..) Access
- Accountant degree with 3 plus years experience or equivalent.
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to Multitask
Back to top