Service Administrator - Karratha
- Port Hedland, Australia
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today's most innovative thinkers to solve the world's toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That's what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Service Administrator specialising in Administration in the automotive, mining or trucking industry for our busy Karratha branch.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• You will assist with all administrative functions for the smooth running of the branch.
• Complete payroll, invoicing, filing, email management, schedule services, answer phone calls, complete safety compliance admin.
• Work the front counter for a high performing branch - both face to face and by phone
• Provide world class service to our well-established customer base
• Have a strong awareness of health and safety in the workplace
• Utilise your strong verbal and written communication skills with a positive, upbeat attitude and be proactive
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Demonstrated service administration experience specific to Cummins or similar engines Mechanical experience in the automotive, mining and trucking industry ERP experience, and preferably with Movex along with Intermediate skills in Word and Excel An understanding of accounts payable and accounts receivable is desirable as well as familiarity with financial processes / accounts and purchase orders
Compensation and Benefits
Base hourly rate commensurate with experience. Overtime penalties. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program . Salary continuance insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. Safety equipment / PPE and uniforms provided + a range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Back to top