- United States
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today's most innovative thinkers to solve the world's toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That's what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today's most innovative thinkers to solve the world's toughest problems.
We are looking for a talented Security Architect located in Columbus, IN however the p osition has potential to be fully remote.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways;
- Design and implement security architectures (both Native and/or Third party) for different cloud options (Public, Private and Hybrid) and on-premise.
- Work with infrastructure services and application development organizations to choose appropriate cloud security technology solutions.
- Work with Cybersecurity team to develop a security program, perform options analysis and define solutions for projects to address identified information / security risks and business requirements.
- Recommend and coordinate the implementation of security controls to support and enforce defined security policies.
- Conduct studies of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost-effective solutions.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- CISSP, CISM, or other equivalent Information Security certifications
- Experience with Security Architecture frameworks : SABSA, Open Group, COBIT
- Experience with Compliance and Security frameworks : NIST CSF, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, CCPA, GDPR
- Experience with DevSecOps and integration of security tools with Jenkins/Azure DevOps pipeline
- Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to think solutions out of the box and present them with clarity to key stakeholders (Senior executives, Technical directors/managers)
- Ability to learn new solutions and technologies
- Excellent listening, verbal and technical writing skills
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Back to top