Sales Internship Positions
- Columbus, IN
Sales Internship Positions Positions
Please note: Your application will be considered for all of our open college positions in our US locations.
Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world's leading clean, engine technology. We're also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Responsible for the preparation of sales analyses and reports for their manager, the sales force, sales management, general management, and marketing.
- Prepares sales analyses and reports for their manager, the sales force, sales management, general management, and marketing.
- Supports the Synchronized Business Planning Process (Demand Track).
- Works with assigned customers, markets, or geographical regions to develop annual budgets, expense and staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting.
- Prepares statistical reporting, including sales performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
- Maintains Sales Analytic Tools based on Standard Cummins Tools and Processes.
- Executes special projects as assigned.
- Assures good communication and coordination between account management, field sales, upstream influencers, sales management, inside sales and sales analysts (as applicable) to attain the goals of the sales strategy and culture, management of customers, sales talent management and sales operations.
Degree Programs Considered:
Bachelor's, Master's, MBA
Major Programs Typically Considered:
Business, Marketing, Management, Communications, Public Relations, and Economics (varies)
Cummins Internship program criteria :
- Must be a full-time enrolled student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred
- Must be able to complete a minimum of 10 weeks or a maximum of 12 week commitment
- Must be able to complete 40 hours per week
- Willingness to learn from others on the job
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
Back to top