- Kaiserslautern, Germany
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today's most innovative thinkers to solve the world's toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That's what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Project Manager who specializes in managing multiple installation projects for a broad range of clients. This is a position in our distribution business segment based in Gross Gerau, Germany.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Manage the installation and delivery of Cummins products on client site including; negotiation and selection of suppliers, supervision of sub- contractors, working towards multiple deadlines, monitoring costs and budgets, progress and budget reporting and fielding engineering queries from your client.
- Day to day control of specific works and projects including design considerations and co-ordination with suppliers, customers, other trades, witness' etc.
- Forge close working relationships with your clients, being a trusted point of contact and continuously striving for a high standard of client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain clear plans and schedules for each project to assure on time delivery.
- Manage and report on project performance, identifying opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Work within agreed project budgets, P&L objectives, managing and controlling costs accordingly.
- A relevant, technical qualification in mechanical and/ or electrical engineering is required.
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple, installation projects teamed with a solid understanding the commercial aspects of handling of a project
- Be a team builder and foster open communication with all internal external stakeholders
- German and English language skills are essential, as well as the willingness to be present on client sites across Germany.
Back to top