PEM Fuel Cell Air System Lead
- Mississauga, Canada
We are looking for a talented PEM Fuel Cell Air System Lead to join our team specializing in fuel cell power systems technology for our #NewPower Business Unit in Mississauga, Ontario.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Lead, design and develop complex fuel cell systems and applications.
- Support component level, sub-system and system level sourcing and testing for performance, reliability, and durability.
- Provide support and guidance to influence technical direction within a project team.
- Lead and develop validation test methods and protocols and participate in in-depth analysis of test data.
- Generate technical reports and presentations and conduct presentations on design process.
- Complete specification documents and procedures for new products before launched into manufacturing.
- Review and provide technical feedback to main stakeholders on design and development of mechanical and electrical subsystems.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum five to eight years in designing, developing, and testing engine systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with turbo machinery an asset.
- Prior experience in managing a team in a Team Lead or Lead Engineer role.
- Prior hands-on experience in product design and manufacturing.
- Engine manufacturing industry experience.
At Cummins, we are committed to the principles of diversity and employment equity under the Employment Equity Act, and we strive to ensure that our workforce reflects the diverse nature of Canadian society.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
The successful candidate will be subject to our Pre-Employment Background Screening process that consists of a Criminal Background Check as well as Education and Work Experience Verification.
Back to top