We are looking for a talented Accountant to join our team for Cummins in Rumst.
- You will assist the accounts payable team with tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- You will follow up on AP queries for direct and indirect suppliers.
- You will perform balance account reconciliations.
- You are the liaison with central teams on key performing indicators for AP error correction.
- You will support inventory accounting activities that includes participating in monthly high value counts, project work on packaging and scrap processes.
- You answer vendor inquiries and reconcile vendor statements.
- You prepare analysis of accounts and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- You will lead the Annual standard cost process for the region and support on statutory audits.
- You have Accounting qualification at a Belgium University or 'Hogeschool'
- You have Accounting experience with a Belgium entity or multinational with strong representation in Belgium.
- Knowledge on US and Belgium GAAP
- Knowledge on statutory accounting (local chart of accounts in Dutch)
- You work well independent, but you are also a real team player.
- You have a problem-solving mentality, and you are not afraid of challenges.
- You are patient and customer oriented.
- You will end up in a warm environment and open working atmosphere.
- Attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
- 20 days annual leave 2 extra-legal days 6 ADV days.
- Variable compensation based on global organizational objectives.
- Hybrid position.
Primary Location Belgium-Antwerp-Mechelen-Belgium, Rumst, General Office Building
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Nov 14, 2023, 9:18:31 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Role Category Hybrid - Potential for Partial Remote
Relocation Package Ineligible
Req ID: 23000ADW