HSE Site Leader
- Northampton, United Kingdom
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today's most innovative thinkers to solve the world's toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That's what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a hands- on HSE Site Leader who will proactively implement and oversee HSE for our new Logistics Centre in Daventry. This is a 430,000 sq ft site that will supply materials to all of our UK Manufacturing plants.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Develop and foster a positive HSE culture. Instill fundamental values with everyone on-site - focusing on achieving a zero-incident environment.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to achieve and sustain world-class HSE performance.
- Chair HSEMS Management Reviews with site leadership.
- Develop intricate hazard control designs, methods, procedures, and programs.
- Anticipate, identify, and evaluates hazardous safety conditions and environmental risks. Interpret and apply internal and external standards in support of hazard and risk reduction and compliance.
- Effectively manage the HSE team, setting and achieving KPI's and encouraging skills developments and progression.
To be successful, you will need;
- Significant experience leading HSE within a high-risk environment, such as warehousing, production, construction, etc. is required to be considered.
- GradIOSH/ CMIOSH is preferred, or substantial experience in a similar role.
- Existing knowledge of the following regulations' legislation is highly desirable; Working at Height, COSHH, Pedestrian, and Machinery Segregation.
- To be an influential leader who can lead by example and motivate people to achieve critical targets by working smartly and collaboratively.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary between £55,000 and £66,000 depending on experience.
- Defined contribution pension scheme - company contributions up to 9%
- Annual bonus plan - target 12% (based upon company performance)
- Private medical insurance.
- Health cash plan - support towards medical, optical and dental costs.
- Health screening.
- Life assurance.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- Employee discount scheme - covering 100's of retailers.
- Family-friendly policies.
Back to top