Field Service Technician - 2/1 Residential roster
- Kalgoorlie, Australia
Cummins, Kalgoorlie are hiring!
We are seeking Field Services Diesel Mechanics for our Kalgoorlie branch. This will be operated on a residential 2/1 roster (12-hour days.) Reporting to the Service Manager, you'll be part of our high performing operation, servicing customers across automotive, high horse power, mining, on-highway and power generation product applications. As a Field Services Diesel Mechanic, you will provide a breakdown and maintenance service to our customers in the wider Kalgoorlie/Goldfields area. You will diagnose and troubleshoot any repair engine sub-systems, repair and remanufacture engine sub-components.
What's in it for you?
• Annual Salary (paid monthly)
• Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program - so as we thrive, so will you!
• Salary Continuance Insurance and discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles
• Guaranteed annual remuneration reviews
• Safety equipment / PPE and laundered uniforms provided
- A Heavy Diesel trade qualification A dual trade - A Grade Electrical licence is highly desirable Experience in the service and maintenance of heavy diesel products, mining equipment, power generation on engines and similar applications. Previous field services exposure would be highly regarded Have an engaging work approach and customer service focus Solid diagnostic and IT capabilities A mature attitude and logical and methodical approach to your work
Cummins Inc., a global technology leader, is a corporation of complementary business segments that designs, manufactures, distributes and services a broad portfolio of power solutions. The company's products range from diesel and natural gas engines to hybrid and electric platforms, as well as related technologies, including transmissions, battery systems, fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, and power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana (U.S.), since its founding in 1919, Cummins employs approximately 62,600 people in approximately 190 countries and territories. See how Cummins is powering a world that's Always On by accessing news releases and more information at https://www.cummins.com/always-on . Follow Cummins on Twitter at www.twitter.com/cummins and on YouTube at www.youtube.com/cumminsinc .
How to apply
Your opportunity to set yourself for success starts right here! Submit your application today! For more information about Cummins careers in Australia visit https://Cummins-Australia.jobs or call Vikki on 0414 248 569
Back to top