Field Service Power Generation Technician - $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a talented Power Generation Field Service Technician to join our team specializing in Power Generation for our Distribution Unit in Albuquerque, NM.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Completing preventative maintenance and/or basic repair activities on generators or components at the customer site with minimal direction.
• Engaging with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Applying the use of specialized tools and following documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete basic repairs, including preparing required parts and tools.
• Completing required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims via handwritten forms or business system input screens.
• Completing training in line with skill and business requirements.
• Adhere to all our relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Broad mechanical and electrical repair and maintenance abilities.
• High Voltage / Low Voltage experience.
• Capable of electrical repair and maintenance with minimal supervision - hands on exposure to working on power generation products.
• Apprentice Certified Power Generation / Electrical Technician (Preferred)
• Must be legally eligible to drive and have a clear driver abstract.
• Locally valid driving permit
• This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Note: Only qualified technicians will receive sign-on bonus
Back to top