In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Function-based product testing, selecting appropriate equipment and techniques to operate the product, record operational data in a hardware or software-based testing environment as required as part of a product verification or validation plan
- Evaluating quality and validity of measurement data, analyzing test results, and interpreting test specifications from customer requirements
- Using accepted standards to characterize product capabilities in alignment with the requirements of the engineer responsible for making product decisions
- Establishing and maintaining the "Balanced Triangle" of Scope, Schedule and Resources for projects
- Participating in a wide range of projects with a variety of applications in manufacturing validation and design engineering
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering, and 5+ years of working experience in related areas (such as electronic design and testing).
- Understanding of PCB circuitry and ability to do design, analysis and troubleshooting of functional systems, and power electronics knowledge
- Familiarity with the use of most typical electrical instruments, for example, scope, functional generators, spectrum analyzer, power analyzer, etc.
- Must have good understanding of communication protocols (serial, USB,CAN etc.)