Electrical Supervisor - Darwin
- Darwin, Australia
- Hourly rate + OT + Annual Bonus
- Join a supportive, highly skilled branch with a wealth of knowledge
- Based in our East Arm, Darwin branch
Cummins, Darwin are hiring!
We are seeking an experienced Supervisor to join our close-knit Darwin branch. This key appointment will be predominantly office based. You will be accountable for the electrical and mechanical service employees that comprise the Power Generation team, which is made up of 2 electricians, 1 resident technician & 5 electrical apprentices.
About the role:
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Schedule and develop work-plans for the Technicians
- Coaching and training
- Performance management
- Achieving KPI's for service
- Quoting and invoicing
- Identifying opportunities for business growth
- Organising parts for repair events
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
What's in it for you?
- World class training and development in a diverse and inclusive working environment
- Annual remuneration reviews
- Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program - so as we thrive, so will you!
- Income Protection Insurance and Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Discount on private health insurance, Microsoft Product, Dell Computers, Ford, Hyundai, BMW and Mercedes Benz cars
- To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- An NT 'A' grade electrical license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a supervisory or leadership role
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience of developing business plans for growth
- Ability to drive KPI's and deliver results
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver on team KPI's
Cummins Inc., a global technology leader, is a corporation of complementary business segments that designs, manufactures, distributes and services a broad portfolio of power solutions. The company's products range from diesel and natural gas engines to hybrid and electric platforms, as well as related technologies, including transmissions, battery systems, fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, and power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana (U.S.), since its founding in 1919, Cummins employs approximately 62,600 people committed to powering a more prosperous world through three global corporate responsibility priorities critical to healthy communities: education, environment and equality of opportunity. Cummins serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations, and over 7,600 dealer locations. In 2018, the company earned about $2.1 billion on sales of $23.8 billion. See how Cummins is powering a world that's Always On by accessing news releases and more information at https://www.cummins.com/always-on . Follow Cummins on Twitter at www.twitter.com/cummins and on YouTube at www.youtube.com/cumminsinc .
How to apply...
Your opportunity to set yourself for success starts right here! Submit your application today! For more information about Cummins careers in Australia visit https://Cummins-Australia.jobs or call Vikki on 0473 555 883
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Back to top