Director Digital Customer Experience
- Indianapolis, IN
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today's most innovative thinkers to solve the world's toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That's what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
Cummins is hiring an innovative Director Digital Customer Experience in Indianapolis, Indiana to establish a vision and create a digital roadmap to build on our E-Commerce platform and connect efforts across various digital platforms for the company. Our ideal candidate will bring a passion for the customer, ability to develop and implement strategies, experience on the development and implementation of E-commerce platforms, experience on the development and use of data analytics to further the Customer understanding, and the ability to drive work collaboratively across organizations.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with senior leaders, and strong global teams across Cummins, and shaping the future of E-Commerce for a large global company.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Partners with business executives to identify short and long-term E-Commerce plans while developing and maintaining strong relationships across the organization
- Establishes a vision and roadmap for E-Commerce for the company; starting from the principle that DBU is the sales and service arm of Cummins and owns the customer relationship and the design of the digital customer experience (business processes and digital experience).
- Ownership of digital customer experience (CX) design, and e-commerce tool(s), ensuring the proper design is in place to support expanded global needs, business ownership of the tools and on-going development alignment with vision
- Coordinates E-Commerce & digital customer/user experience; responsible for coordinating, optimizing, and aligning the various initiatives towards the vision
- Develops and owns global deployment roadmaps, working across regions on decisions, priorities, roadmaps, and program management guidance for local deployment (to be owned and sponsored locally)
- Collaborates across business units and functions on alignment and support of Cummins wide E-Commerce efforts
- Connects the various broad E-Commerce customer information and efforts into a cohesive plan that drives effortless digital customer experience
- Business ownership of overall E-Commerce transactional tools, including vision, roadmap and design
- Business ownership of the customer and end user design on the business processes, and digital interface
- Works cross functionally to influence the design and implementation of the overall customer digital experience through cummins.com
- Build analytics to further understand our end customer behaviors
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
Change Management - Applies the Cummins structured process and tool set for engaging individuals and organizations through change to achieve and sustain business results and outcomes.
Project Management - Establishes and maintains the "Balanced Triangle" of Scope, Schedule and Resources for a temporary effort (a "project").
Business insight - Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Financial acumen - Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Balances stakeholders - Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
Directs work - Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Manages conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
Builds effective teams - Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences..
- College, university, or equivalent degree required
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years leading E-Commerce
Back to top